Charter a Private Flight on the Cessna 560 Citation Ultra
Fly private on the Cessna 560 Citation Ultra, and upgraded Citation V with upgraded Pratt & Whitney Canada engines, EFIS instruments, and a refined cabin experience.
Cessna announced the update to their popular Model 560 (Citation V) in the early 1990s, improving their light jet platform with more powerful engines and upgraded avionics. The Ultra debuted in the business jet market in 1994 to critical acclaim, earning the title of ‘Best Business Jet’ by Flying Magazine.
Cessna also focused on meeting the demand for more cabin space in the light jet market, utilizing the same fuselage from the V, including 7 fully adjustable club seats, enclosed lavatory, recessed tables, and a full refreshment center. There’s also a spot for an 8th passenger using a belted lav seat.
To power the 560 Ultra, Cessna incorporated twin Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-5D turbofans, giving the Ultra plenty of power and versatility. One of the biggest o,provements was shirt runway performance, able to takeoff with just 3,200 feet of runway in optimal conditions and a full load. The nearly 2,000 nmi range is outstanding for a light jet, and its high cruise speed is ideal for private flights lasting up to 4 hours; ideal for non-stop flights from Los Angeles to Seattle and smiliar routes.
- Impressive Range for a Light Jet
- Upgraded Cabin Experience
- Powerful, Versatile Engines
- Room for 7-8 Passengers
Citation Ultra Photo Gallery
Citation Ultra Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The hourly charter rate on the Cessna 560 Citation Ultra starts at around $2,500* an hour, and will vary based on aircraft routing, scheduling, positioning, and other factors.
- Year of Make: 1994 – 1997
- Manufacturer: Cessna
- Class: Light Jet
- MSRP: $800,000 – $1,900,000 (pre-owned)
- Hourly Rate: $2,500 – $3,000*
- Crew: 2
- Capacity: 7–8 passengers
- Length: 48 ft 11 in (14.91 m)
- Wingspan: 52 ft 2 in (15.90 m)
- Height: 15 ft 0 in (4.57 m)
- Top Speed: Mach 0.75 (575 mph)
- Cruise Speed: 490 mph (430 kts; 796 km/h)
- Range: 1,960 nmi (2,256 mi; 3,630 km)
- Max Payload: 2,175 lbs
- Climb Rate: 4,230 ft/min
- Service Ceiling: 45,000 ft
- Runway: 3,180 ft
- Engines: 2x Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-5D
- Thrust: 3,045 lbf (13.54 kN)
- Seats: 7
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 7 in
- Cabin Width: 4 ft 8 in
- Cabin Length: 17 ft 3 in
- Cabin Volume: 369 cu ft
- Baggage Capacity: 67 cu ft
- Bathroom: Enclosed Lavatory
Citation Ultra | Private Jet Charters and Light Jet Cards
Air Charter Advisors offers a wide rang of luxury and business aviation services on the Cessna 560 Citation Ultra, including private charter flights, jet card programs, sales/acquisitions, and aircraft marketing & management.
If you’re interested in chartering, purchasing, or selling a Citation Ultra or similar light jet, don’t hesitate to contact us by submitting a request through our contact form, or call us directly at 1-888-987-(JETS) 5387.
* Average hourly rates are examples and vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, or re-positioning. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Cessna/Textron Inc. unless noted otherwise.
The post Cessna Citation Ultra appeared first on Air Charter Advisors.