The post New Years Eve Sydney Harbour 2018 / 2019 appeared first on Water Limousines Sydney.
New Years Eve Sydney Harbour, be among the first in the world to celebrate the incoming of the New Year in total luxury!
As Sydney sets the standard centring its celebrations around the iconic Sydney Harbour bridge, why get squashed on the foreshore when you can be on board a passing vessel illuminated in stunning light displays, getting you right up close to the action.
Imagine 6 hour-long Sydney Harbour cruises while feasting on our multicultural inspired menu, a glass of bubbly or beer in hand, taking in the sights as our DJ provides the summer night beats.
Your exclusive charter includes:
- Captain, deckhands and professional staff
- 6 exciting hours cruising the Harbour as you bring in the New Year of 2018 / 2019
- Tailored banquet menu to include seafood from the Sydney Fish Markets prepared by our chef
- Open bar package with premium beers, Imported wines, French champagne, and soft drink
- A selection of scrumptious desserts
- See both 9 pm and midnight fireworks
- DJ on board to provide the summer night beats
Vessel Prices & Availability:
- Sunseeker @ AUD$35,000 (up to 34 guests) – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
- Aqua Bay @ AUD$39,000 (up to 34 guests) – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
- Seven Star @ AUD$80,000 (up to 40 guests) additional $2,000 per person thereafter. Maximum 80 guests on board. Extension available until 9 am drop off @ additional AUD$20,000 – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
New Year`s Eve Banquet Sample Menu:
- A Selection of boutique rolls with butter portions
- Roast Pumpkin and baby spinach arancini
- Lobster with garlic butter sauce
- Peking duck pancakes
- Chardonnay and Thyme chicken
- Rib eye fillet with stuffed field mushrooms and red wine jus with roasted chat potato Whole baked Tasmanian salmon topped with baby spinach, dill and capers
- Mussels with garlic and chilli butter
- Balmain bugs grilled with garlic lemon butter
- Sydney Rock Oysters with champagne and vinaigrette and pears of the sea
- Tiger Prawn Platter with herb and lemon aioli
- Scallops seared with lemongrass, lime and ginger dressing
- Wild rocket parmesan with sea salt and black pepper
- Dill, red onion and caper berry potato salad
- Caprese salad of tomato, bocconcini and fresh basil
- Assorted Australian cheese board with lavish and dried fruits
- Fresh seasonal fruit platter
- Vanilla bean Crème brûlée
- Chocolate mousse with Chantilly cream
- Tea and Coffee
Book your vessel today and enjoy the best event of the year in total style and luxury, this New Year’s Eve 2018 / 2019. BOOK TODAY!