Traveling always soothes a soul to a limit where all the worldly boundaries seem fading. Be it a short trip or a long vacation, with groups or solo, exploring new places is always a treat to the travel bugs. Some prefer to go to places where they find confinement within themselves while some calm their nerves by taking a plunge to clinch their thirst for being an adrenal junkie. In India, there are several exquisite places to Visit and explore, one of the major hot-spots of attraction amongst them in Goa. Though it is famous for its many beaches, there are other sides of it too which are explored by the visitors and are loved too. So, here we are going to discuss the Best Time and Things To Do in Goa.
What is the best time that people should choose Goa as their travel destination?
Well, to be honest, Goa is a place where people from all over the world love to visit throughout the year. But there are certain facilities that are availed by the visitors during a particular time of the year. The season of celebration falls in between November and February majorly and so people consider this as the best timing or season to visit Goa. At this time the occasions of Christmas, New Year and Valentine’s day fall which make it the best travel destination for couples as well as families to take some time out amidst the perfect ambiance of this place. The weather also becomes cool and pleasant during this time of the year and the beaches also do not seem rough due to bad weather conditions in other seasons. The sunburn festival in December also attracts tourist from all over the world.
Places to visit in Goa:
If you have been to Goa and not visited these places then you must be kidding!
- Baga beach – beaches are always a treat to travelers in any part of the world. But Baga Beach has rare insight and enigma with its large sea-shore that people visiting here loves to explore.
- Aguada fort – rich in cultural heritage, this fort is antique in its nature. Frequented by history lovers and travelers across the world, this fort is a hit amongst them.
- Colva beach – this is the oldest and largest beach in south goa and is the most popular one amongst tourists. The large coconut coast that it has makes it a perfect beauty to endure.
- Club Cubana – for the nightlife lovers and party hoppers this is the right place. Cost effective and delightful delicacies both in food and drinks are always something travelers look out to and this is the place where the search ends.
- Dudhsagar waterfalls – waterfalls are always a treat to our eyes and when it is Dudhsagar falls, one cannot just give it a miss. The natural beauty it posses makes it a truly awesome place to keep on the traveler’s visiting list.
- Tito’s – located near Candolim beach, in Siqrim, this pub is definitely a lavish affair to check out. The expensive beverages that it serves to its guests are worth the cost. It has an aristocrat outlook that inflicts more attention amongst party goers.
- Temple of Bogdeshwara – to be modernized yet valuing your aesthetics and religious values is a rare combo. But still people like this exist and so visiting Goa and yet wanting to be connected to your religious roots is not a thing to be shocked for. This temple here is visited by many tourists throughout the whole year for being an artistic masterpiece.
- MV Caravela – not very few escapes the casino pathway while in Goa and this one is one of its kind casino situated offshore in Mandovi beach which draws huge attention from the visitors.
Overall, any kind of traveling plan always benefits people in a way that they long for it throughout their life. But, in every positive circumstance, there are chances of some negativity too. A wrongful information of a place and lack of knowledge about where to visit and how to choke out the plans can lead to a bad touring experience for the travelers. So, some informative articles like this help you to put your wandering thoughts to rest and make the touring plan accordingly; though Goa is still a place which does not need any planning before heading out.
The post Best Time and Things to Do in Goa appeared first on Trip Plan Now.