For Part 5 of our How Was This Picture Taken series, I present to you: this Portrait.
This is Sander. We worked together to create some high school senior portraits a few years ago and this has to be one of my favorite images from the day. While it might look like a fairly straightforward portrait, I’ll admit that there was a bit of work done on it in post production. My question to you is: how was this picture created?
A few things to consider:
- What camera and lens were used?
- What camera settings were used?
- What was the light source (or sources)?
- What was done in post production?
- What was the setting where this image was taken?
- Just for fun, at what point in our portrait session was this created? (thanks to Spencer’s post for making me think of this question)
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and sharing how I created this image very soon!
The post How Was This Picture Made #5 appeared first on Photography Life.