Do you remember the Lisa Frank stationary line that came out in the ’90’s? It was all the rage. And that’s because they used every color in the Rainbow all at once.
I love things that use the rainbow unabashedly. It’s like “Here I am. I use all the colors. Deal with it.” And it’s awesome.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Maybe one of these recipes will inspire you to find the gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Oil Free Rainbow Roasted Vegetables by SimplyVeganBlog.
2. Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels by Dinner at the Zoo.
3. Rainbow Crostini from Treese, Love, Happiness.
4. Rainbow Veggie Flatbread by Gimme Some Oven.
5. Easy Rainbow Pretzel Wands from Mom on Time Out.
6. Rainbow Fruit Pizza by Well Plated.
7. Chocolate Covered Rainbow Strawberries by Love Bakes Good Cakes.
8. Rainbow Fruit Kabobs by Chocolate Covered Katie.
9. Banana Pops by Becky Lipp via Baby Bite.
10. Rainbow Swirl Bread by Girl Versus Dough via Tablespoon.
11. Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad by Cooking Classy.
12. Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait by Sugar, Spice, and Family Life.
13. Layers Ribbon Jello Salad by Two Healthy Kitchens.
14. Rainbow Whole Fruit Popsicles from Eat Local Grown.
15. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles.
16. Rainbow Sangria from Gimme Some Oven.
17. Rainbow Salad with Grilled Chicken from A Calculated Whisk.
18. Rainbow Fried Rice from The Garden Grazer.
19. Rainbow Salmon Skewers from The View from Great Island.
20. Rainbow Salad in a Glass from DIY Ready.
21. Homemade Rainbow Shamrock Chips from Smart School House
22. Rainbow Salad with Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing from Scaling Back.
23. Sweet and Healthy Veggie Rainbow by Jill Dubien via Canadian Family.
24. Rainbow Smoothie Pops by Sandra Denneler via Sheknows.
This last recipe is not healthy “per se,” but its’s fun, and everyone should indulge just a little on holidays.
25. Rainbow Cupcakes by Dessert Now Dinner Later.