Today we prepare this light recipe: the famous Italian Caprese Salad, but with the addition of Mediterranean Bread made with figs, dates, prunes, almonds, walnuts, cinnamon and a touch of anise. The combination is delicious!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Mediterranean bread
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices about 1/2 cm.
- Cut each slice in half.
- Cut the mozzarella balls into slices of the same thickness as the tomatoes.
- Wash the basil leaves.
- Serve laying a piece of tomato, mozzarella and a basil leaf.
- Cut the Mediterranean bread into cubes and place to decorate.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil over the Salad.