With this Recipe we want to join the challenge of recipes of #mugcakes of California Walnuts, here's our proposal, it's delicious!
Ingredients for 1 mug cake:
- 1/2 of golden apple
- Four Nuts of California
- 3 Tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- Wash, peel the apple and cut into squares.
- Crumble the walnuts into small pieces except one, that we will use later for garnish.
- Enter into the cup the egg and sugar and stir well until both ingredients are blended.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir again.
- Pour the oil and add the apple, cinnamon and chopped nuts. Mix well.
- Cook in the microwave for one minute at 800W, open the microwave and place on your mug cake the whole nut we had left.
- Cook at the same power for another 30 seconds.