Today's Recipe is very healthy and tasty, also suitable for vegetarians and vegans, you dare to try the recipe tonight?
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 Medium zucchini
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of walnuts
- Sesame seeds
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Wash the zucchini and carrots.
- Pour a little oil and soy sauce in the wok.
- Peel the onion and cut into strips.
- Peel carrots and zucchini and cut them with using a spiral cutter. If you do not have it you can also cut it into strips.
- Cut walnuts into pieces with your hands.
- Mix the vegetables and place them in the wok, along with headings nuts and sesame seeds.
- Fry over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring often to be either mix the sauce with vegetables.