Paneer Pakoda is a simple and variety snack. Everybody getting bore by having regular pakoda that’s why i introduce this Paneer pakoda , this recipe can be prepared in lot of styles some people cook this recipe by coating Paneer cubes in flour mixture then fry it but here i introduce a different style to prepare this recipe by grating Paneer and mix it in the flour mixture and make balls.
It is very easy to prepare this recipe and also takes less time to cook. Kids are like these type of recipes a lot and it is very healthy also because we are using here paneer or cottage cheese as main ingredient all of us know paneer is one of the extract of milk so it is high in calcium. This recipe for children is good to have any number of times in a week because it helps very much for their growing but adults may have this recipe at least once a week because it is high in cholesterol.
This recipe is also takes beforehaving food as a starter, I prepare this recipe at least once or twice in a week so friends everybody try this wonderful snack recipe and tell me your opinions as comments………
- Paneer-200 gm
- Besan flour-2 tbsp
- Rice flour-1 tbsp
- Chopped Onions-1/2 cup
- green chilies- 2
- Grated Ginger-1 tsp
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- curry leaves
- coriander leaves optional
Preparation steps of Paneer Pakoda :-
- 1.Grate paneer add salt, besan flour,rice flour,pepper powder, chopped onions, green chilies, chopped curry leaves, ginger mix it well.
- Rest this mixture for 10 to 15 min because of mixing salt onions oozes out water content later again mix it and make a dough (if you don’t get dough properly add a little bit of water).
- Make small balls keep it aside.Now heat oil for deep frying.
- After oil is heating put on medium flame add those paneer balls into the oil but don’t fry those all balls at a time (4-5 balls add at every time) .
- Fry it until the balls turns golden brown in colour and crispy.
- Now take out and serve hot hot paneer pakoda with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
The post Paneer Pakoda appeared first on .