EASY DESSERT RECIPES
Again am back with yet another humble dessert using the humble ingredient "Bread". Bread pudding is very popular around the globe. Even for the beginners, I highly recommend this bread pudding recipe as it never goes wrong. So simple and humble dessert that I would love to make again and again. Yes, this is the dessert that each one of us is looking for after a delectable lunch. It's really yummy and melts in our mouth. Bringing some sweet treats that favor simplicity is something comforting and satisfying for me. Like so recipes with bread are always my favorite. Bread snacks, bread desserts, bread pancakes like so we can make lots and lots of various dishes with this humble ingredient. Eating bread as it is, is so boring and I do prefer trying out some tasty recipes with bread instead. Like bread pakoda, bread sandwich, bread toast, bread balls, bread rolls, bread pudding, bread gulab jamun, shahi tukda or double ka meetha, bread chili, bread cake etc. As Ramadan is very close, I would love to share some easy and simple bread snacks and desserts for iftar too. I hope I can share those Ramadan recipes or iftar recipes as soon as possible. Now let's move on to the bread pudding recipe. A very easy to make bread pudding recipe without an oven and without egg. Here is the recipe showing how to make bread pudding/ no oven bread pudding/ no egg recipe/ pudding recipes/ easy simple pudding recipes/ recipes with bread/ bread recipes.
Bread slices - 8 nos
Breadcrumbs - half a cup
Milk - 3 cups (750 ml)
Sugar - quarter a cup, can add more
Condensed milk - half a cup, can add more
Chinagrass - 10 g
Pista essence - 2 drops (optional)
Chopped nuts - as required (almonds, cashews, and pistachios)
Pearl drops - for garnishing (optional)
Oil for deep frying bread
please check out this video
- Take the bread slices and using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut the bread into small hearts. (or you can cut into round or square pieces also).
- And make the breadcrumbs using this leftover bread slices and sides. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with oil for deep frying. Fry the heart shaped bread pieces until slightly golden and crisp over a medium-low flame.
- When done, transfer it to a paper towel and set aside.
- Now let's boil the milk in a saucepan. Meanwhile, melt the china grass in another pan along with half a cup of water until it melts to a clear liquid (over a low flame).
- Once the milk starts to boil, add sugar and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Once the chinagrass melts to clear liquid, add it to the milk mixture using a strainer. Mix well immediately.
- Then add half of the breadcrumbs (reserve the remaining bread crumbs while assembling this pudding) and combine well. Finally, add the pista essence (optional). Mix well and now the milk mixture is ready.
- Let's assemble this bread pudding.
- Take a pudding tray. Layer half of the fried bread pieces as the base. Sprinkle some nuts and bread crumbs over it.
- Then pour the prepared milk mixture over this bread layer slowly using a big spoon. Gently dip the fried bread pieces in the milk mixture using a spoon. Still, it will float on the top, but don't be panic.
- Now layer the remaining bread pieces as the top layer (do not dip it in milk mixture). Sprinkle the chopped nuts and breadcrumbs.
- Cover it and keep refrigerated for 6 to 8 hours or overnight to set.
- Yummy and easy bread pudding ready.
- While serving, sprinkle some pearl drops or chocolate shavings over it and serve chilled.
- Watch the video - Easy bread pudding.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here