TANDOORI PRAWNS / SHRIMP RECIPES
So spice up your weekend with this smackingly delicious tandoori prawns. Nothing can beat the grilled Prawns hot off the oven especially when it is perfectly marinated with Indian spices.The Skewered Prawns are very delicious with an inviting aroma and are very impressive too. Prawn recipes/shrimp recipes are my all time family favorite seafood recipes. Whipping up a meal with prawns are quite simple and the aroma from my kitchen while cooking prawns itself makes us drool. Those who tasted Indian food especially seafood recipes with Indian spices will definitely fall in love with the same. This perfectly marinated, skewered and grilled prawns is bursting with flavors. The gram flour (chickpea flour) used in this recipe is the real twist. That gives this skewered prawns the perfection. Isn't it? Nowadays, tandoori prawns are very popular around the globe and so hope this recipe with prawns will be very useful for all my readers.
(pls SUBSCRIBE Ayeshas kitchen youtube channel for videos)
Prawns - 250 g, cleaned, drained (20 nos)
Oil for greasing the grill
Bamboo skewers - 4 nos
Garlic cloves - 5 nos
Kashmiri chili powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - half tsp
Gram flour / besan - 2 tbsp
Curd - 1 tsp
Vinegar - half tsp
Salt - as required
Oil - 2 tsp
Water - 1 tbsp for grinding
Pls check below video for the recipe video
- Clean the prawns well and drain it. Set aside.
- No grind together all the ingredients given under 'for marination' to a smooth paste.
- Marinate the cleaned prawns with this marinade and let it set aside for 30 minutes preferably.
- Then skewer the marinated prawns one by one on the skewer (i skewered 5 prawns on each skewer).
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Grease the grill pan with oil (1 tsp). Place the skewers on the grill and grill it for 25 minutes or until both sides are done (time varies upon oven). Keep it on the middle rack.
- Once done serve hot.
- Please subscribe my cooking channel Ayeshas kitchen for more quick videos. Thank u.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here