Chocolate cupcakes paired with Chocolate frosting is the perfect baked desserts for a party especially for kids birthday party. Chocolate cup cake paired with chocolate frosting is a perfect combo made in heaven for chocolate lovers. Chocolate flavored birthday cake and cupcakes is my favorite of all. So here it is..a classic chocolate cupcake recipe with out egg .Making egg free cupcake recipe is not a big issue, i bet. I prefer using eggs in my cake recipes, but most of my visitors prefer eggless cakes recipes and so here, it is for you guys . This cupcakes turned out super moist and delicious even without eggs. I wonder, why do we add eggs in cakes? Once you try this egg less cupcake, you will make this chocolate treat over and over again for sure. I made a mini heart shaped egg less cake following the same recipe. You can check my egg less chocolate cake recipe for the same. Here is the recipe showing how to make egg less easy chocolate cupcake recipe /best chocolate cupcakes eggless /cupcake recipe without eggs / easy chocolate muffins.
You might also like
Eggless chocolate cake / short cake
Chocolate and coffee cake
Eggless orange cake
Nutella cake pops
Black forest cake without oven
Vanilla and chocolate cake
Sweetened condensed milk - 1 cupUnsalted Butter - 60 g or 3/4 of a cup
All purpose flour - 1.5 cups
Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
Baking soda - half tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Salt - quarter tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Vanilla essence - half tsp or 1 tsp
Warm milk - half a cup (can add more if required)
Nutella and whipped cream - as required
Cherry (optional) for topping
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Set aside the baking cups ready.
- Sieve together the All purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Add in condensed milk and butter in a large bowl. Make sure that the butter is at room temperature.
- Beat them well in the same direction until it turns smooth and airy.
- Fold the sieved flour to this and gently mix without disturbing the air bubbles.
- Add in vinegar, vanilla essence . Then add, warm milk little by little and mix gently until smooth dropping consistency. Add more milk if the batter is more thick. But do not add more.
- Fill in the paper cups until half the cups. You can make 10 cupcakes with this batter.
- Bake at 180 degree C for about 20 - 25 minutes. Check after 15 minutes with a tooth pick. If it comes out clean, then it is done.
- Let it cool completely and then pipe it with your favorite frosting.
- Here i used whipped cream and nutella for frosting. For that, take the whipped cream in a bowl and mix it with nutella. Whip it well. Now take a disposable piping bag with nozzle and dollop the cream in along with some nutella . Make your own designs. Top it with cherry.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here