Kendal Mint Cake cheesecake, this sounds fascinating, obviously remake with a gf base.
- 125g butter
- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 900g cream cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 400ml double cream
- 30ml mint liqueur
- 100g Kendal mint cake, broken into small chunks
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, broken into small chunks
- Line and grease a 10" loose-based tin.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Crush the bisuits and add to the melted butter, stir until the biscuit crumbs have been coated by the butter.
- Pour the biscuit mixture into the tin and cover the bottom, pressing firm so the base is even and compressed. Leave to one side.
- Place the cream cheese, eggs, corn flour and icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix well for a minute. Add the cream and continue to mix until smooth.
- Add in the mint liqueur, most of the mint cake and chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin, and scatter the remaining chunks of mint cake and chocolate over the top of the cheesecake and using your finger poke the chunks beneath the surface so they don't burn.
- Place the cheesecake onto a tray and bake in the oven at 180°C for approx 40 minutes until the top is firm.