We prepare this mushroom cream at home very often when we prepare other dishes and we have a few Mushrooms left over, it is a perfect recipe for use!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 10 oz of mushrooms
- 1 potato
- 1/2 onion
- A splash of white wine
- Olive oil
- Vegetable broth (better if homemade)
- Peel the onion and cut it into small squares.
- Peel the potato and chop it into large pieces.
- Clean the mushrooms well.
- In a pot with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté the onion until it browns.
- Add the potatoes and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and let them brown.
- Pour a splash of white wine and let it cook until the alcohol is steamed.
- Add the vegetable stock and let it boil all together for 20 minutes.
- Strain all the ingredients, reserving the broth.
- Crush with a blender all.
- Add the broth little by little and stir until the desired texture is achieved.