Today we want to present you this very fast to do dinner and that can save you when you don't have many ingredients at home, since you can change the filling for what you most want.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 3.5 oz of gourmet fried potatoes
- Cheese cream
- Cream of Melted Sheep Cheese with Boletus
- Olive oil
- In an elongated silicone mold, place a base of french fries that you have previously cut into pieces with your hands.
- Pour over a layer of cream cheese with manchego cheese.
- Heat it in the microwave at 800W for 15 seconds.
- Cut the turkey into cubes, just like the mushrooms.
- In a pan with a few drops of olive oil, sauté the turkey, mushrooms and spinach until golden.
- Add half to the cake.
- Repeat the operation to form a second floor of chips.
- This time add cream of melted sheep cheese with boletus and heat in the microwave another 15 seconds.
- Add the other part of the turkey, mushrooms and spinach.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Let it temper and unmold.