This is a rich and moist Chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. It’s moist and fudgy and will keep well for 4-5 days.
- All-purpose flour 2 Cups (240 g)
- Cocoa powder ¾ Cup (75 g)
- Baking soda ½ TBS
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Butter Softened 150 g (2/3 Cup)
- Caster sugar 1 & ¾ Cup (350 g)
- Eggs 3
- Vanilla essence 1 TBS
- Milk 300 ml
- Milk chocolate Chopped 250 g
- Cream ¾ cup Hot
- Milk 1-2 TBS
- Sprinkles of garnished.
- Grease 9” round pan with oil and spread flour evenly, set aside.
- In the bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- In mixer machine, add butter and caster sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- During the beating, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla essence and beat again.
- Now add dry ingredients alternatively with milk, beat until all well combined.
- Pour batter into a grease and floured pan and bake in preheated oven at 170 C for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down on a cooling rack. Chocolate Topping:
- In a bowl, add milk chocolate and hot cream, leave it for 4-5 minutes and gently mix.
- On double boiler, simmer on low flame, place bowl, add milk, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
- When cake is cool, apply chocolate topping and garnished.
- Chocolate cake is ready to serve.