I am very excited to have Mr. Aravinda Korala, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of KAL Software, join us for the March edition of our Growthink Innovators video conference series.
Mr. Korala started his company in 1989, and has built KAL into the world’s largest independent supplier of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) software, with installations in more than 80 countries and over 300,000 ATMs worldwide. Marquee clients include Citibank, ING, UniCredit, and China Construction Bank.
Along the way, Aravinda has truly travelled the world, averaging more than 40 weeks per year of international travel, visiting with banks and Financial industry technology providers around the globe.
From this lifetime of experience and relationships, Aravinda has developed deep wisdom as to what is real and what is hype when it comes to banking and financial industry disruption brought on by the FinTech revolution.
A Conversation Not to be Missed!
Please join me via video chat on Thursday, March 16th at 2:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am PDT, as Aravinda and I discuss topics such as:
- Lessons / wisdoms for technology entrepreneurs seeking to build and serve an international clientele
- What transformations will shape the bank branch and consumer banking experience of the future?
- In the future delivery of financial transactions, what will the role of consumer smart phones and mobile applications be and why?
- How can banks’ IT departments preserve their flexibility and protect their budgets as their hardware and software vendor(s) scramble to adjust to this disruption?
- And much, much more!
Who is This For?
This Innovator Series conversation is designed for:
- Entrepreneurs and executives looking to learn from someone who has truly done it - built a great, global company from scratch and from a lifetime of high intensity, high integrity effort
- Banking professionals (both in business and technical roles), with a vested stake in the fast-changing financial technology landscape.
- Anyone just curious about how consumers and banks will be impacted by the projected $150 billion investment into new financial technologies over the next 3-5 years.
To preserve the intimacy of the presentation, we are limiting the video conference to the first 35 registrants.
So sign up right away to attend via the link below:
We look forward to your attendance and feedback.