HIGH PRESSURE 2-STAGE FIRE PUMP
The WATERAX STRIKER-2 also known as STRIKER-II Plus® Pump, pairs a reliable 2-stage pump end with the Honda 4-stroke 13 HP engine to achieve pressures of up to 230 PSI (15.9 BAR) and flow rates reaching 105 GPM (397 L/Min). It can be used by itself, in tandem or in parallel with other WATERAX pumps, and is also a very popular choice for slip-on applications.
The WATERAX quick release clamp provided on the STRIKER-2 pump lets you replace a damaged pump end in the field with minimal equipment downtime. This interchangeability greatly reduces your spare parts inventory and improves your ability to respond to unforeseen equipment damage. The Honda 4-stroke 13 HP engine makes for ease of operation and engine parts sourcing.
- Firefighting operations using higher flows
- Accuracy in flow trajectory when structure fire fighting
- Tandem pumping over long distances
- Parallel pumping for higher volumes
- Slip-on units
- Quick release clamp and swappable pump ends for minimal equipment downtime and inventory
- Sealed bearing to eliminate pump end greasing in the field
- Belt drive system for reliable, low maintenance performance
- Aluminium alloy pump components and anodized parts for lighter weight and greater resistance to corrosion
- Comprehensive user and service manuals
Engine Specifications :
- Model & Type Honda, GX390 Series 4-cycle, horizontal shaft, single cylinder, OHV
- Net Power 11.7 HP (8.7 kW) @ 3600 RPM
- Net Torque 19.5 lb-ft (26.4 Nm) @ 2500 RPM
- Bore & Stroke 3.46 x 2.52 inches (88 x 64 mm)
- Displacement 23.74 cubic inches (389 cc)
- Starting System 12 VDC electric with manual recoil backup start
- Ignition Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Charging 3 AMP regulating alternator
- Wiring Pre-wired for Fast Wire panel connections (panels purchased separately).
- Governor Centrifugal Mass Type
- Cooling Air Cooled
- Lubrication Oil, Splash
- Oil Capacity 1.16 quarts (1.1 liters)
- Fuel Pump 18 inch lift.
- Emissions Meets current CARB, EPA, and CE requirements.
- Fuel Type Gasoline [unleaded, 86 minimum octane, 10% maximum ethanol]
- Fuel Tank 6.4 quarts (6.1 liters)
- Fuel Consumption 0.92 US gals/hr (6.8 liters/hr)
- Muffler Forestry approved spark arrestor
Pump Speficifications :
- Type Detachable 2-stage Centrifugal
- Ratings ISO 9 (Texas Only) and NFPA 1906 Medium Pressure Rating of 50 GPM
- Description Medium Pressure, Low Flow, Foam Compatible
- Maximum Allowable Pressure 600 PSI (41.4 bar)
- Intake 2” Male NPSH Thread (other connections available)
- Discharge Check Valve: 1-1/2” male NPSH thread (meets US Forest Service Specification 5100-382)
- Body & Diffusers Anodized corrosive resistant aluminum
- Impellers 3.67” Diameter; Anodized corrosive resistant aluminum
- Pump Shaft Stainless Steel
- Bearings Maintenance Free; sealed ball bearing and sintered bronze sleeve
- Pump Seal Maintenance Free; Blister-resistant carbon seal face, silicon carbide seat, and fully integrated drive bushing.
- Clamp Hand tight quick release clamp [no tools needed]
- Drive Unit Timing Belt and Pulley; Speed Increaser
- Speed Increaser Position Vertical
- Drive Ratio 1.88: 1Color RedSpecial Feature The entire pump separates completely from the engine/speed increaser.
This post first appeared on Jaya Utama Proteksindo | Fire Fighting & Safety Eq, please read the originial post: here