Daniel DiPiazza is an author, CEO and Founder of Rich20Something, and he grew three separate businesses into the six figures. His writings have been featured in Time, Yahoo Business, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
I’ve known Daniel for a while now and I am always amazed at the new perspectives he brings to the entrepreneurial table.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- What Working in Food Service Taught Daniel About Entrepreneurship
- What Made Daniel So Determined to Be Successful?
- How Daniel Used Automation Systems to Gain More Time to Grow His Audience
- How Daniel Used Instagram to Rapidly Grow His Audience
- The Importance of Getting Your Various Platform Follows into an Email List
- What Daniel Would Do First If He Had to Build an Audience from Scratch
- Why Daniel Cut His Email List in Half and Changed How He Markets His Products
- Why Daniel Thanks for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from “trading hours for dollars” and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many” programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Advertise on the Smart Business
The post Daniel DiPiazza | How to Live an Epic Life appeared first on Smart Business Revolution.
This post first appeared on The New Email Marketing Rules For Businesses - Sma, please read the originial post: here