Education Trafficking is now a hot issue in New Zealand. There are many Schools in New Zealand who are aggressively recruiting International Students through Education Agents. These Educations Agents, being not an Immigration Experts, give false advise and promises, including employment offers, to International Students. Under these schemes, students are at the losing end.
The same could happen, if not already happening, in Canada.
If you are planning to Study in Canada with the end in view of applying for permanent residence, you need to be very careful. Studying in Canada is not a guarantee that you will get a permanent resident status.
You need to consider the following:
- How will the course/program you will take help you in your Immigrant Visa Application?
- Is it a logical career pathway? What is your plan after studying?
- Which immigration program will you be eligible to apply?
- Will the program you will take allow you to have a Post Graduate Work Permit?
- In which province will you have a better chance of getting a PR status?