Knowing people and company associations will improve your productivity in the use of CRM and accelerate business relationship development. An overall goal our clients will mention is the need to identify relationships amoung the people and company accounts they do business with. They need to manage the entire relationship with customers and strategic partners. They need to track this relationship information and have it handy for conversation planning.
Previously in this series of 12 Tips to be more Effective using Infor CRM we have delved into:
1. Setting up your default options to work the way you want to work. Do this once to make life easier.
2. Using Groups - segmenting all types of information into intelligent bit-sized, digestible pieces of information.
3. Using Filters - to more effectively use information from Groups in finding patterns or drilling into the details
4. The effective use of Activities - something you have scheduled but is not yet completed.
5. Living in Outook and using Xbar - manage CRM from Microsoft Outlook