One of the most effective ways to build and improve upon your website ranking is to drive the traffic through comment Backlinks on blog. In case you didn’t know, the blog comment backlinks are those that you create for your website and when posted in the comment section of blogs published on other websites have the potential to drive the visitors to your website.
That said, some of you as SEO experts might have utilized this technique already but might have failed. Reason — you haven’t made use of this technique as appropriately as it should have been. So, probably you have started to disregard this technique and stopped using it forever.
Now, as John Ruskin, the English writer, and art critic had said once that — Not only is there but one way of doing things rightly, but there is only one way of seeing them, and that is, seeing the whole of them — you get to the root of the problem and see how it went wrong.
Some of the websites that have carved a niche for themselves have made use of those link building techniques that helped them drive a good amount of traffic to their sites and which is being discussed here in this blog. So, please continue reading.
To make reading and comprehension easier, let’s divide this blog into the following three sections.
- The Benefits of Blog Commenting
- Types of Blog Comments
- Tips for Creating Blog Comments
The Benefits of Blog Commenting
Increased Traffic to your site.
The link building through blog Commenting can bring good quality traffic to your site provided you have commented on those blogs that are drawing a lot of attention and traffic. If the blogs are related to your niche, all the better.
For a second, let’s assume that you did not get any visitors through blog commenting. But, remember if you keep commenting on a regular basis, this link-building activity will help increase the awareness of your brand over a period of time. Make sure you use your name and image instead of keywords or anchor text as your name. Mentioning anything other than your real name may not guarantee results.
Higher Reach Potential
When you indulge in blog commenting, it creates a Higher Reach Potential to your target audience. You may also acquire the name as a thought leader if you demonstrate your expertise in areas you think you are good at.
If the links are ‘DoFollow’ links, your blog comments may help boost your Page Rank and website ranking as the search engines like Google follow you and pass on the link juice. But, even if it’s a NoFollow’ link, the blog commenting can benefit you as the real people will still be able to follow you and it’s just the webmasters who don’t.
Higher Lead-Conversion Ratio
If the backlinks are high-quality links, you get more visitors to your site and ultimately a higher chance of getting your prospects to turn into customers. As long as your website stays up-to-date and maintained well, you will never face the problem of leads not turning into customers.
Let’s move on to the second section.
Types of Blog Comments
The following are three types of blog comments.
- Normal Comment Backlinks
- CommentLuv or KeywordLuv Backlinks
- And, Anchor Text Backlinks
Let’s understand one by one as to what they are.
Normal Comment Backlink
This is the most common and simple type of comment backlink. You can have the option of either ‘DoFollow’ or ‘NoFollow’ in the comment section of blogs. Though most sites keep the ‘DoFollow’ enabled, some may also keep it as disabled in order to prevent spamming.
CommentLuv or KeywordLuv Backlinks
This is a premium WordPress plugin and the reason why a blogger might make use of this is he/she may want to invite readers’ attention to the blog. You can have the option of either mentioning your name or keyword instead of a name. The keyword-option comment is usually a ‘NoFollow’ comment but you may still benefit from it as mentioned earlier.
The blogger or the site owner gets good traffic because of the nicely articulated comments or comments that speak highly of the blog and you get free backlinks in return.
Anchor Text Backlinks
The anchor text backlinks are often misused by some because of the fact that within a single comment they provide outbound links to their sites for multiple backlinks. And, some websites may not just allow you to do this. But, there’s always a better way of doing things and so in order to create an anchor text backlink, you need to create a link with an HTML hyperlink tag so that you can get a backlink to your anchor text.
Tips for Creating Blog Comments
When talking about blog commenting and building of backlinks as an off-page SEO strategy, the important thing to remember here is that you can only build a good relationship with a blogger or the website owner, when you take the time to post a quality comment. You may like to appease someone by saying ‘Oh, that’s a nice blog’ or ‘amazing write-up’ and many more, but the reality is that unless you add some usefulness to the comment, you won’t be able to draw the blogger’s, the website owner’s and most importantly, the reader’s attention.
The following are some of the tips that you must keep in mind while creating blog comments.
- You should search for those websites that have a domain authority of at least 60+. Blog commenting on such high DA sites helps to improve your website’s DA and search engine rankings.
- Comment on blogs that are related to your niche in some or the other way. For example, if you are a company that sells pens and paper, then you should comment on blogs that talk about educational services. This is where there are maximum chances of finding your target audience.
- Leave your website URL with a good comment wherever there is an option to do so. The URL should be a deep link URL which means you leave a link to your blog in the guest blog that’s related to your blog topic. In this way, you attract a lot of readers to your site.
- Be patient and comment at the right time. This means if you are the first one to comment on a blog post, you will be easily seen by the audience as opposed to being a late commentator. Also, consistency is the key to generating good brand awareness, so always be patient.
- Monitor your blog commenting actions from time to time. You can take the help of Google Analytics to help you stay updated on who’s following you and who’s not.
- Last but not the least, be a valuable commentator, not a spammer. The bloggers should get a feeling that you are genuinely interested in the debate or conversation around the blog.
The key thing to remember when engaging in blog commenting is — know what kind of blogs and websites you are dealing with and how good is your response to those blogs and websites. With all the tips and other information mentioned in this blog, you can definitely hope to take the higher road to success — an improved website ranking in the search engines.
The post How Do Backlinks From Blog Comments Help Improve The Website Ranking? appeared first on Gurus provide Solutions.