The Perfect time to buy!
When is the time perfect for you? Are you currently renting? You might want to think about
In the long run, Buying Is Cheaper than Renting
Initially it may seem cheaper to rent. But over time, as the interest portion of your mortgage
payment decreases, the interest that you pay will eventually be lower than the rent you would have
been paying. Other fun facts are ...
1. In some cases your Mortgage Payment might be less that you are currently paying for rent.
2. Your mortgage payment goes towards your equity in your home, while rent goes towards
someone else's equity.
3. Tax deduction for property taxes.
4. The first year of ownership you are able to recoup some of your closing cost.
5. You will no longer be throwing money away as you will be investing in your future.
6. It will be extremely helpful to get a good tax accountant to advise you.
7. Finally, be courageous it might be the perfect time for you to buy!