Sooner or later we all come to a point in our lives where we need to buy or sell a home (or both) and most people realize that they need the expertise of a real estate professional.
Daphne AL is not only a nice to place to live but the real estate market here continues to be very stable due to its demand and inventory levels. I believe that one of the reasons for that is it’s location in the county. You have quick access to the interstate and great shopping. You are also centralized to Mobile, Pensacola, and the Gulf beaches. Another reason why Daphne is so popular is because housing is very diverse in pricing and styles. There really is something for everyone.
Whether you are a buyer or seller, I wanted to give you an idea of what I can do for you as your Daphne Realtor.
(the sellers section is below)
What can I do for you as a buyer’s agent?
- Guide you through the home buying process and the real estate home market. When you’re ready to move on a property, you’ll be well-prepared to act quickly once you find a home that matches your criteria
- Actively pursue all resources to locate properties that match what you are looking for and keep you updated on the progress
- Schedule appointments for you to see potential properties that work in your time frame
- Offer candid and informed opinions on the potential appreciation or depreciation of properties and the surrounding areas
- Suggest professional and capable mortgage lenders.
- Provide a preferred list of vendors that I and other real estate agents in my office have used for years
- Once you find the right home for you, I will analyze the property’s price against market data and advise you on the best offer price
- Obtain information about the school system if applicable
- With your best interest in mind, I’ll write up an offer, submit it to the listing agent, and keep you updated on all of the stages of negotiations
- See that repairs are made by a professional and performed to your satisfaction
- Arrange a final walk through inspection before closing
What can I do for you as a seller’s agent?
- Provide you with a 36 page Pre-Listing Package that I’ve written to give to sellers, filled with a ton of helpful information to sell your home efficiently
- Analyze real estate market reports to determine the best possible list price for your home
- With over 13 years experience, I can advise you on the best ways to prepare or improve your home so that it’s in top selling condition
- Handle pre-listing tasks such as measuring rooms, taking many high quality pictures, advising you on staging your home to sell, and much more
- Arrange showing appointments for your home
- Implement my customized marketing plan that’s heavily weighted with internet marketing
- Provide feedback from agents who show your home
- Keep you up to date on all showings and progress
- Keep you up to date on changes in the marketplace
- Negotiate all offers on your home
- Oversee all inspections and negotiate repairs
- Monitor the buyer’s loan approval
- Review the closing statement with you and attend closing with you
This section for sellers is a very condensed version of my Pre-Listing Package. Please contact me to get your copy.
Why should you list your home with Jeff Nelson of Bellator Real Estate?
- I truly look out for my clients’ best interests.
- I’m a constant student of real estate and the marketplace.
- I am very internet savvy and have built a website that is about 815 pages (as of today) and has become one of the top real estate sites in the county. This helps you. You will get additional exposure for your home due to the fact that www.livegulfshoreslocal.com is frequently listed on the first page of Google for hundreds of keyword searches.
- Bellator Real Estate is the largest, most successful brokerage company in Baldwin County.
- You will be provided with an accurate and not inflated market analysis to price your home. I will not give you a high number just to win your business, only to have your home sit on the market because it’s priced too high.
- Bellator provides me with additional tools in order to market your home that is unmatched.
- Your property will be advertised on hundreds of websites as well as various print media and social media.
- Our company is the only company in Baldwin County that has partnered with LeadingRE.com and Luxury Portfolio. What does this mean to you? Your listing will not only be advertised locally but also globally. Your home will be exposed to over 4,000 offices, 128,000 real estate agents, and more than 50 other countries. Global exposure!
Thank you for taking the time to read through this and I hope to talk with you more about the sale of your home. Please don’t hesitate to contact me about my Pre-Listing Package. I want to earn your business as your Daphne Realtor. We can talk about your home and options, then we’ll hit the ground running!
Bellator Real Estate & Development
The post Daphne AL Realtor – Jeff Nelson appeared first on Condos and Homes for Sale in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, AL..