The Botanical Gardens is once again having the wonderful exhibit "Butterflies Go Free". It's a great chance to get to see a great variety of butterflies live and flying around. It's presented in the main greenhouse of the botanical gardens and should be a fun activity for Children and parents alike. It's quite hot in the greenhouse (about 29oC) so it's important to bring layers of clothing that can be removed. To really pique the interest of the older kids, you might consider renting "The Blue Butterfly", a beautiful movie about a boy in search of the rare blue butterfly. It was filmed partly in Montreal!
- February 18 - April 25, 2010
- Tues. - Sun. : 9 am - 5 pm
- ** Will be open Monday, April 5 (Easter Monday)
- Adults: $12.00
- Seniors and Students: $9.00
- Children 5 - 17: $6.00
- Children 2 - 4: $1.75
- Children under 2: free
- *** Note: fees are reduced by 15% because the insectarium is closed due to labour disputes.
- *** These are the rates before the reduction
- 4101, rue Sherbrooke Est, Montréal (Québec), Canada, H1X 2B2