In my last blog post, I have briefly discussed the DDU-GKY program, this post is just some in-depth information about the same.
Earlier the minimum eligibility criteria for joining the Training was 12th Pass in a different category of courses. And of course, the candidate must belong to BPL category. But, they now introducing a new course for those who have just passed high school or the 10th class. This course is totally different from other courses, hence the campus also.
Here I am going to share some information about this specific training course.
This course is about ‘Electronics’ no! no! don’t get me wrong! it’s not the electrical engineering course that is something different I guess!.
Though this course is also a great opportunity for the 10th pass folks. I mean how can you expected to become an engineer in 3 months course.
Actually, by doing this course you can at least become a good Electrician, who can repair all the essential electronic appliances and earn some plenty of moolah. Not only that, at the end of the training they will offer placement in different private sector companies. Which you cannot underestimate.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE PROGRAM:
- The candidate must a 10th pass.
- The candidate must have any of the following – BPL card, MGNREGA card.
- The candidate must be minimum 15 years of age.
- The candidate must belong to the rural area.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- Photo (6 Copy)
- PWD Certificate (physically handicap student)
- AAY card BPL card MGNREGA card/ SHG card (only one)
4) Residential Proof (PRC/Voter ID/GP certificate/Bank document/ Cast Certificate Aadhaar Card (Only one)
5) ID Proof Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Govt. educational Document with Photograph Aadhaar Card, Document sign by gazetted officer/ doctor) (only one)
6) Age Proof Birth Certificate Pan Card 10th admit card living certificate of the educational institute where DOB
Should be mentioned.
7) Cast certificate If any.
8) 10th admit.
9) 12th pass certificate Mark sheet.
10) Highest educational qualification documents Mark sheet/ Pass certificate
11) Bank Passbook.
FACILITIES PROVIDED DURING AFTER COURSE:
Facilities include Free Training, Free Hostel Facility, Free Foods, Free Uniforms and lot more
HOSTEL AND OTHER FACILITIES:
They provide Training plus shelter (Hostel) in the same building. Though it’s free of cost for the students. But there seems no compromise with the quality of anything.
The campus is situated in Guwahati.
Classroom cum computer lab: