Nigerian Breweries Plc - a pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Reference Code MGT/Oct/2016
This role targets inexperienced, young graduates who are desirous of a career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month Systematic and Broad-based Training Programme involving formal training and experiential attachments. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be considered for management positions in the company.
Job Requirements The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSc) in relevant field of study.
- - Computer Science
- - Finance
- - Statistics
- - Economics
- - Accountancy
- - Business Administration
- - Marketing
- - Sociology
- - Psychology
- - Political Science
- - Public Administration
- - Geography
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
How to Apply
Candidates should Click Here to Apply
Applications must be received not later than 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date