Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Assistant Base Logistician
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Under the supervision of the Base Logistician the assistant base log will oversee daily logistics activities in ACF’s base office to co-ordinate drivers, movements, manage the equipment and inventory, submit procurement requests for the base; manage the office and guesthouse facilities and support the Logistics Coordinator in monthly reporting.
- Support the Base Logistician in management of the logistics supply chain.
- Support Base Logistician in management of equipment and communication means.
- Fleet management.
- General Logistics Support.
- Minimum of National Diploma (OND) in Business Management or any other equivalent course
- IT/Excel literate
- 2 years finance/procurement work experience
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Hausa/Kanuri languages.
- Highly motivated and ready to learn.
23rd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: [email protected]
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- For example, “Assistant Base Logistician-Yobe”.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.