Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan is seeking to recruit a competent and result-oriented candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Machine Operator
The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager. Responsible s for this role include:
- Operates of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Assists during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspects printed products to ensure conformity with customer’s specifications
- and quality standards.
- Maintains an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Controls Ink viscosity during production
- Setup Doctor Blade and maintenance
- Accounts for all raw materials issued for production
- Responsible for the activities of crew members on shift
- Undertakes any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing
- Technology or other relevant disciplines.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details.
23rd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: [email protected] using the position of interest as subject.