UPSC Recruitment Advt No. 10/015 - 65 Posts:
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) is inviting the eligible candidates for Recruitment of 65 posts of professor, Director, junior scientific officer, associate professor, deputy assistant director, ship surveyor, senior mining geologist, deputy director general, regional director, research officer, scientists and principal on permanent basis. The candidates can apply from 8-8-2015 to 27-8-2015 till 11:59 PM.
More details like total vacancies, vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, selection process and application procedure are given below:
Total Vacancies: 65
UPSC Vacancy Details:The number of vacancies of each post are given below:
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Scientific Officer||4|
|Deputy Assistant Director||9|
|Senior Mining Geologist||7|
|Ship Surveyor Cum Deputy Director Generals||5|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||2|
Educational Qualification:The minimum required qualification for each and every post under UPSC is given below in list form:
- Director - Degree in Veterinary Science.
- Professor - M.Sc in Agriculture Chemistry.
- Associate Professor - Ph.D degree in Political Science/Mathematics/BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in ECE/CSE/Mech. Engg.
- Research Officer - Masters degree from Recognized University.
- Principal - Masters degree level in Law from an Indian University.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Scientific Officer||35|
|Deputy Assistant Director||35|
|Senior Mining Geologist||40|
|Ship Surveyor Cum Deputy Director Generals||45|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||50|
The relaxation in age for all posts under UPSC advertisement no. 10/2015 is listed below:
- SC, ST, Central Govt Employee - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
- PH - 10 years
- PH (SC/ST) - 15
- PH (OBC) - 13
- Ex-Servicemen and Others - As pper rules.
UPSC selection has two steps i.e. Recruitment Test and an Interview. To get selected candidates need to pass in both test and interview.
Candidates may submit their online applications through the UPSC's official website at upsconline.nic.in befor the last date 27-8-2015.
Candidates belonging to general category has to pay rupees 25/- at any SBI branch or by online payment.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then open "Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts".
- Then click at "New Registration" and fill all details and submit carefully.
- Note down the ID password you get there.
- Now login again and fill all other required information and upload you photo and signature.
- Submit the form and next proceed to fee payment.
- Make your payment by any suitable method and you are done.
- Take printout of necessary documents/forms.
- UPSC Recruitment Last Date for Online Application: 27-8-2015 by 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Application PrintOut: 28-8-2015 by 11:59 pm
UPSC Recruitment Links:
To get more details about your preferred posts please follow the links given below:
Notification of UPSC Recruitment'
Apply Online for UPSC Posts
Instructions of UPSC 2015
This post first appeared on LocalGovtJobs.Com | Latest Govt Bank Railway Engineering Police Teaching Jobs In India, please read the originial post: here