8:30am – 5:30pm
West Coast Railway Heritage Park
39645 Government Road
For a second year in a row, Squamish is set to host to some of the biggest names in digital Marketing with the Canadian Internet Marketing Conference (CIMC).
Some of the brightest minds from renowned brands like Google, Twittter, eBay, Disney Parks Canada and Etsy will be sharing current and future digital marketing strategies and discussing some of the most pressing issues facing marketers today.
CIMC provides an opportunity to connect with over 1,200 notable professionals and gain insights from exceptional speakers including:
- Fab Dolan: Head of Marketing for Google Canada
- Scott Johnson: Western Region Manager for Warner Music Canada
- Andrea Stairs: Managing Director at eBay Canada
- Tyler Douglas: Chief Marketing Officer for Vision Critical
- Angela Saclamacis: Manager of Public Relations and Broadcast Programming for Disney Parks Canada
- Peter Housley: Chief Marketing Officer at Indochino
- and many more!
Nearly sold out, the two-day conference runs from April 14-15, at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park in Squamish.
The conference will cover topics such as The Future of Retail Marketing, Reaching the Chinese Market, The Future of Digital Marketing, and The Future of AdWords and Google Search Marketing.
Full conference tickets cost $799 and single day passes are $399.
50% OFF ADMISSION
with Discount Code: fresh50