In 1993 the Company was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a Finance Company and by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) to operate as a Broker/Dealer, Portfolio Manager and Issuing House.
The successes recorded in our activities led to the Company’s admission as a Dealing Member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“NSE”) in 1994.
Job Title: Facility Officer
- The candidate must have at least 4 years experience in facility management.
- Preferably male.
- Must be able to attend to issues in the building as they arise.
- Must know how to create a service charge account.
- Must know how to share bills amongst tenants and attend to other matters concerning the facility as they arise.
- The candidate should have a first degree in Estate Management or other relevant discipline(minimum of 2.2).
- Must be smart
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] within two weeks of this advert
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here