Every week we share some of the interesting stories we’ve read, in the hopes of making your day a little bit more insightful. This week we’re focusing on productivity, creativity, and how saying no to work (or projects) can actually lead to more work. Happy reading!
- “Find, Vet and Close the Best Product Managers,” from Firstround.com
- “How to Be Agile in Six Steps,” from AFRweek.com
- “An Extreme Method for Improving Your Habits,” by Mikael Cho, Lifehacker.com
- “How Email is Killing Your Creativity,” by Beth Monaghan, Fortune.com
- “Why Freelancers Should Turn Down More Work,” by David Mahoney, Creativitblog.com
Bonus Story! The most read blog post of the week:
- The Two Styles of Project Leadership
Like what you read? Have suggestions? Drop me a note @mmerwin.
If you want to read up on how to be the top dog of project managers, download our handbook, “The Ultimate Project Management Guide.”
The post What We’re Reading This Week: Doing More and Saying “No” appeared first on LiquidPlanner.
This post first appeared on Project Management Blog: Tips, Tricks & Talk | LiquidPlanner, please read the originial post: here