© Ugur Akinci
If you pull your readers into a topic by asking a Rhetorical Question that’s perfectly acceptable as a writing style.
But if you do that, you’d better answer your own question right away. Otherwise some of your readers can be really frustrated.
Rhetorical questions increase the stakes. They introduce a tension that [...]
- Adventures “In Question” in Plain Writing
- Psychology of Job Hunting in Technical Writing
- Importance of Economy when Writing for Mobile Platforms
- Document Survey Question: How Frequently Do You Use It?
- Writing Niche Articles with Modular Writing Technique