As last, we finally updated and refreshed the Honeycomb Consulting website. Please take a look and share your thoughts and feedback. Greatly appreciated!
My first marketing projects back in the 1990s were hand coding and designing websites. The technologies available today make that process much easier, quicker and cheaper.
Here are a few client websites we've worked on over the last few years, in various capacities:
- RedSeal- https://redseal.net
- ParkMyCloud- http://www.parkmycloud.com/
- Scarab- http://www.wearscarab.com/
- Priveo- http://www.priveo.me
After checking out the new corporate site (www.honeycomb-consulting.com), spend a few minutes perusing these must read articles:
- 20 of the Best Website Homepage Design Examples, HubSpot
- 10 Brilliant Examples of How to Open Your Next Blog Post With a Bang, Michael Pollack
- CMO audit series, Part 3: Media channels (it’s not what you think), MarTech Today
- 263 Self-Driving Car Startups to Watch, Comet Labs
- How the Bitcoin protocol actually works, DDI
Drop me a line if you want to hear about our latest marketing projects or discuss your upcoming marketing priorities in the second half of the year.
This post first appeared on Straight To The Point - A Blog On Marketing, Advertising, PR And Other Fun Topics, please read the originial post: here