Heartgate Nigeria Limited - a leading exporter of agricultural products in Nigeria, with focus on Bamboo & Rattan Products, Beans, Nuts & Kernels, cassava, palm oil, pineapples, castor oil, soyabeans, coffee, gum arabic etc. is recruiting to fill the vacant job position of:
Job Title: Customers Service Clerk
- Process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Receive supplier purchase invoices, ensuring they are correct and passed to appropriate department for processing.
- Help ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are inline with competitors.
- To Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Services Team Leader, which will require you to produce reports and statistics for meetings.
- Applicants need to be educated to a high standard and possess a recognised general educational qualification and have 3-5 years working experience as a Customer Services Clerk in Shipping and Logistics company
- Must have excellent communication skills as both written and verbal skills are essential for this role.
- Must be methodical and be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Word and Excel programs efficiently.
How to Apply
Candidates should forward their CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 19th January, 2017