Job ID : 20181030005
Company : Bombardier
Job Role : Engineer Physical Integration
Eligibility : Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience : 8 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.hanning-hmi.com
Min. 8 Years as a Design Engineer in Electromechanical design and integration.
• Able to read /understand Electrical Schematic and basic functional knowledge of Electrical systems
• Based on integrated electrical schematic create 3D models in Catia of electrical harnesses, mechanical supports, junction boxes, electrical boxes and lockers according to the norms, standards and customer requirement
• Electromechanical design, vehicle design and integration is an asset.
• Sound knowledge of metro, Rolling Stock both theoretical and practical.
• Knowledge/Familiarity with Norms and Standards for Railways.
• Investigate problems related to design, production, installation and maintenance and integrate design components into the cars
• Basic knowledge materials and welding
• Fluency on German and French language is large advantage.
Experience in Catia V5 with Electrical Wiring Harness Design
Sheet Metal Design (cable duct and supports) and 2D Drawing
Experience in cabinet and lockers design with DPM -3Dcom and PDM exposure.
Can read electrical schematic
The post Bombardier Hiring Mechanical/Electrical Engineer – Engineer Physical Integration appeared first on MyJobsearch.in.
This post first appeared on Walkin Interviews | Walkin Drives | Offcampus Drives - Myjobsearch.in, please read the originial post: here