Job ID : 20180104013
Company : General Electric
Job Role : Data Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3-5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.ge.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM) with minimum 5 years of experience as data engineer.
- A minimum of 3 years of Database/Data Warehouse, SQL (Oracle, Terradata, Greenplum, Hive etc.) experience is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience using Hadoop ecosystem
- The Data Engineer, will be part of a data engineering or cross-disciplinary team on commercially-facing development projects, typically involving large, complex data sets.
- These teams typically include statisticians, computer scientists, software developers, engineers, product managers, and end users, working in concert with partners in GE business units.
- Exposure to Scripting (Pig, Python, Perl, etc.) experience
- Translates analytics problems into data requirements.
- Understands logical and physical data models, big data storage architecture, data modeling methodologies, metadata management, master data management, data lineage & data profiling.
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team.
The post General Electric Hiring Data Engineer appeared first on MyJobsearch.in.