Company Name: Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA)
Company Website: www.epa.vic.gov.au/
Type of Company: Private Sector- Nonprofit Organization Management, Environmental Services, Government Administration Industry
Services: Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA Victoria) is part of the environment portfolio (along with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning [DELWP] and Sustainability Victoria), charged with protecting the Victorian environment. EPA is an administrative office of DELWP and reports to the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change.
Job Position:Manager Planning and Performance
Job Posting Category: Management & Manufacturing
Post Jobs Status: Full Time
Salary Range: $132,293 - $151,426
Job Posting Location: Melbourne, Australia
Job Position Role & Responsibilities:
- VPS 6.2 $132,293-$151,426 plus 9.5% superannuation
- This role is critical in supporting EPA to deliver world class environmental regulation. Leading EPA's business planning, organisational performance reporting, and Portfolio/Project Management Office, the role will enable EPA to effectively and transparently deliver on its strategic goals and outcomes.
- Reporting to the Director Strategy, Performance and Reform, the Manager Planning and Performance will work collaboratively across EPA to develop and implement an organisational performance framework, that aligns business practices to strategic outcomes and provides for evidence based decision making. The Manager will also lead the reformed PMO in fostering and embedding a project management culture of continual improvement and high performance across the organisation.
- Lead and manage a team of ten staff across business planning, performance reporting and project management office functions
- Lead the development and implementation of an organizational performance framework to align business activities with strategic outcomes
- Ensure highest ethical standards in the delivery of EPA's organisational strategy
Educational Qualification & Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in program/project management and people leadership delivering significant outcomes
- Proven ability in leading organisational performance, business planning and Project/Portfolio Management Office functions
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills with the ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, meeting time, budget, and quality objectives
- Tertiary qualification in business management, science, engineering or equivalent
How To Apply:You should view the full position description attached to this advertisement before applying and submit:
- a cover letter addressing their experience, motivations and suitability to the role
- a resume
- a completed application form (attached)
You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) listed in the Application Form. Applications close midnight 14 September 2017.
Application Fee: No Fee
Online Application Starts: Already start
Application Ends on: 14 September, 2017
For More Details & To Apply: Click Here