Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Co-Develop and implement efficient business development programmes for business growth.
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services to our diverse clientele needs.
- Co-develop product marketing strategy and assist in the implementation of the strategy.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and industry information to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs by scheduling fact-finding appointments and follow up discussions on business opportunities.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Maintain aggressive follow up on organizations to ascertain new invitation to bid or invitation to quote and inform management in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the improvement of the organization’s market position and financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them; keeping client satisfied and positive about the company.
- A good university degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours in Statistics, Business Administration, Accounting or other numerate discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC business development experience in a logistics or Contracting company.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relation management skills
- Proficient in English and Hausa Language
- Excellent Prospecting, Negotiation and Bid/Quote Analysis
- Strong mastery of Microsoft Office Application – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Draw etc.
- Creative talents and ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Socially adept and strong interpersonal skill
- Good with numeric calculations.
- The successful candidate will undergo background check and offer will only be made after successful background check.
- Elnuk Logistics Limited offers a competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and years of relevant business development experience.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
9th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a 3-page word document with the first page containing cover letter and the remaining two pages for curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here