Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja and Niger state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
- Dedicate a significant portion of work schedule going to various hospitals, ministries and institutions, dropping leaflets/proposals, and meeting with relevant personnel;
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market's needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Assist in developing and maintaining psychiatrist, psychologist and other allied mental healthcare professional relations, both inside and outside the hospital and amongst sector actors;
- Communicate, liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally: Consultants, Medical Practitioners, the corporate business development team, other healthcare professionals, and private health insurers as required;
- Conduct marketing research and analyse activities to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Increase Synapse Bed Occupancy;
- Develop short and long-range management and organization plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with hospital goals and objectives;
- Ensure monthly that objectives listed in the marketing plan are accomplished; progress levels against objectives are measured and adjustments made;
- Market Synapse’s Services - Trainings (Stress Management, Counselling), Workshops, Rehabilitation, and Sale of Psychological service related products (Urine Drug Testing, Stress Management Trainings, Workshops et cetera) to Universities, tertiary institutions, hospitals, ministries, government and private institutions;
- Take a lead role in proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals;
- Prepare and make bi monthly presentations to prospective clients and network to increase Synapse’ visibility.
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Provide support that will continually improve the existing relationship;
- Make recommendations to Management on services that meet, predict and mirrors current clients’ future needs;
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;
- Works extensively with the hospital’s leadership team, medical staff and across various clinical departments to ensure growth opportunities are identified, patient engagement is maximized, and obstacles to success are addressed and resolved
- HND/B.Sc holder
- Must be a goal getter
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Business Development Role in lagos.
- Interested Candidates, Female with relevant IT experience are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here