Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers/clients or the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Supervision of Office Assistants in respect of janitorial services whilst maintaining the lobby or reception area.
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
- Taking messages and relaying them to the relevant department/companies.
- Administration of meeting rooms
- Adhoc duties as advised.
- First Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1- 2 years cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role within a corporate Organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Ability to handle high volume switchboard /telephone/ reception duties.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Customer friendly attitude,
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Creativity and Efficiency
- Good coordinating/ organizational skills.
- Working Relationships
- All Staff
- Clients and Vendors.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here