Sahara Group nutures businesses in the Energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Job Title: Oracle System Administrator/DBA Support
- Perform daily system maintenance on Oracle E-Business suite.
- Manage username, passwords, profile and responsibilities within Oracle ERP.
- Works with vendors, developers and technical support personnel to implement and support Programs or interfaces.
- Applying Oracle recommended patches to resolve application bugs and implement fixes.
- Performing system cloning of production environment to provide up to date test environment for testing.
- Migrating tested patches to production environment through the change process
- Identify, support and resolve user issues and work with the team to resolve these issues in the least possible time.
- Provide technical assistance to the Database administrator.
- Performing daily database health check and performance tuning.
- Provide technical support to the Technical reports developer.
- Reviews and debugs existing configurations and report’s findings as necessary.
- Ensuring high availability of oracle E-Business suite services.
- Work as an integral part of the “In-house Development and Support” technical team for Sahara.
- Support User Community with emphasis on functionality enhancements
- Must act as each modules System Administrator for the Group and ensure proper documentation is in place
- Oracle Team
- Group Finance department,
- Business functions,
- Project consultants
- All Staff
- B.sc in Computer Science from a reputable University (Minimum Second Class lower)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role within a corporate organization.
- Oracle certified Professional (OCP) will be an Added advantage
- Must have relevant experience involving Oracle ERP implementation and support.
- Good knowledge of Oracle 11g Grid Infrastructure implementation and support.
- Knowledge of Oracle warehouse builder and Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Good knowledge of Oracle forms and reports.
- Good Knowledge of PL/SQL and Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
- Good knowledge of Oracle backup and disaster recovery concepts.
- Ability to perform Oracle database and system health checks
- Good knowledge of Oracle Workflow and approval management engine.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle technology development suite.
- Good knowledge of Java programming language.
- Candidate must have good technical understanding of Oracle ERP application and database.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Candidate must be committed to continuous career development and skill improvement initiatives.
Location: Any City, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here