Medecins du Monde or Doctors of the World, is an international humanitarian non-profit organization that provides emergency and long-term Medical care to vulnerable populations while advocating for equal access to healthcare worldwide.
Job Title: Health Programme Coordinator (M/F)
- Under the direct supervision of the Medical Coordinator, you manage the operational and technical aspects of the implementation of Primary Health Care and Sexual and Reproductive Health services, as well as the Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) programme.
- You are responsible for the implementation of quality services in the field.
- Provide technical support to national and expatriate health staff.
- Manage the team of medical supervisors and community outreach supervisor in line with MdM HR policies.
- Manage the team of expatriate technical advisors/trainers in line with MdM HR policies.
- Participate in reporting activities and communication.
- Coordinate health activities with the support of the medical expatriate team.
- Lead on field level coordination of MdM activities, supporting the medical supervisors to actively engage with stakeholders in our areas of operation.
- Support the medical coordinator in identification of new site locations with security officer.
- Lead weekly medical team meeting; provide updates to medical coordinator and general coordinator and update action plans.
- Significant experience in public health and/or project coordination
- Strong management skills
- Experience in supervising health promotion activities
- Experience in working with local authorities, partners
- Ability to manage a multinational team
- Ability to have a global overview of a program
- Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good writing, computer and communication skills
- Capacity to work and to live in tense conditions
- fluent English is required
- You are committed to MdM’s values as an organisation and motivated by its nonstatutory, NFP model.s
- Telephone application will not be accepted
- Medecins du Monde reserves the right to fill the vacancy before the closing date for applications.
- MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here