Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
- University degree (LLB) BL.
- 2 years' work experience minimum.
- Has cognate relevant experience or has functioned in direct support role.
- Preferably a male.
- Valid driver's license etc.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian real estate law and company and Allied matters acts.
- Ability to plan and work strategically, proactively and independently.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge of the real estate market/industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision.
- Effective use of ICT (Microsoft office).
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- The ability to prioritize a heavy workload and deal with the pressures this creates.
21st March, 2017
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here