Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Job Title: Hosting Manager, VAS Transformation
- Assist in business model creation based on deep understanding of VAS /Digital service space
- Assists in the development and implementation of the strategic business development
- Participates in the development of short-term and long-term objectives, Participates in the proposal process, proposal development, and client presentations
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- Develop strategies to enhance adoption of VAS/Digital services
- Ensure business activities are in alignment with the overall business Plan and targets.
- Develop methodology for diversification and monetization of Digital channels
- Develop innovative strategies to generate new revenue streams
- Digital marketing campaigns across channels to enhance adoption of digital services
- Identify alternative communication opportunities or leverage strengths in cost-effective marketing to cross sell and up sell products.
- Co-ordinate the Implementation of services outlined in the roadmap within the defined timelines.
- Establish, build up and maintain relationships with executive customers
- Facilitate the development and acquisition of Innovative content/services in line with the Strategy.
- Develop unique value Propositions of proposed service to executive customers
- Develop and review business cases and pricing strategies with the relevant teams.
- Experience: 5+ years in the Business Development of Value Added Services in the Telecom industry.
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player.
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Good communication skills
- End-to-end knowledge of VAS and Digital entertainment services value-chain and processes
- Ability to understand VAS / Digital Business space and analyze micro and macro impact of industry trend.
- GAP analysis and Business model design
- Ability to innovate, coordinate business operations
- Excellent skills in team leadership, coordination, listening, presentation, negotiation, closing and follow-up
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here