Priority Recruitment Nigeria - Our client, a leading indigenous downstream Oil and Gas company in Nigeria, as a result of expansion and new Business opportunities within the group, we seek for immediate employment professionals with cognate work experience, strong academic credentials and the right attitude to work who will deliver value to stakeholders.
Job Title: Group Managing Director (GMD)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for profitably growing the group's business by setting the strategic priorities, direction, implementing the corporate vision, mission and ensuring the achievement of the short and long term goals of the group.
- Develop and execute strategies to boost sales and profits of the group as well as plan for future prospects
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate overall growth via cost-effective operations and business development activities
- Set annual business goals and assign targets to subsidiary entities
- Develop a high performance team culture within the group and maintain a positive working environment that encourages team work, efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform other functions related to the office of the GMD or as may be delegated by the Group Executive Chairman (GEC).
- Oversee the group's financial performance and investments
- Network with clients (existing and potential) and competitors in the market to optimise business performance.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, etc.
- Professional memberships of relevant bodies in the Oil & Gas industry e.g. Institute of Petroleum Energy Marketers (IPEM), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) or other relevant bodies
- The position requires a vibrant, matured and enthusiastic professional with an in-depth knowledge of the downstream sector, its dynamics and supply/value chain management.
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience in the Oil & Gas downstream sector out of which 10 years must have been spent at a Senior Management level
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline preferably MBA degree.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here