Jobelis Consultancy - Our client, a market leading player in the mobile telecommunications industry in Africa have a requirement for a Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist to work closely with all functional teams to ensure successful integration , support contract execution and management initiatives.
Job Title: Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist
- The Supplier Program Management Specialist (SPM) would be responsible for management and oversight of major supplier activities.
- Working closely with the technical project teams, procurement, operations and other supporting functions to ensure successful integration and support of proposal efforts, contract execution and supplier management initiatives.
- Working closely with other functions in an integrated team environment to develop procurement specifications and statements of work for a variety of complex goods and services.
- Performs stakeholder needs analysis, technical measure definition, and requirements analysis, allocation and definition.
- Uses structured requirements processes to ensure requirements are clear, unambiguous verifiable and affordable.
- Develops and implements processes for other business units and functions when appropriate.
- Performs cost vs. requirements trade studies, cost driver analysis, and analysis of supplier cost proposals using parametric cost modelling techniques.
- Assists with analyses to evaluates customer/operational needs to define technical performance requirements.
- Supporting leadership related to Supplier Management strategy and resolves issues. Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies that support successful execution of the procurement packages.
- Conducts oversight and management of strategies, performance and development of large-scale products and services.
- Manages technical, business, product delivery, quality and in-service aspects of supplier/subcontractor relationships and performance.
- Establishes operating plan to monitor performance to plan.
- Identifies and manages all aspects of supplier statement of work, contractual commitments and performance to support company procurement strategies and contractual compliance and establishes operating plan.
- Provides technical and business guidance to critical suppliers and projects.
- Leads strategic supply chain activities to manage work with suppliers and projects.
- Manages all aspects of supplier and stakeholder relationships and performance throughout all contract phases.
- Leads supplier assessments and the development of recovery plans, corrective and preventative actions.
- Supports the development of company or business unit procurement strategies. Provides oversight, guidance and verification of work movement projects.
- Communicates supplier and organization performance plan risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Manages work movement plans.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here