Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a Federal Government-recognized Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. Our main emphasis is on minimally invasive procedures like Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Laser Surgery.
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer or Technician
- Candidate will be in charge of the theatre electronics and imaging machines.
- Most of our surgeries are electronic, and he will be expected to work in the theatre with the Surgical team when using laser, endoscopic, lithotripsy, insufflation, monitor, and other high - tech machines for surgical operation.
- He will also be involved in the repair and servicing of hospital medical equipment.
- At least 3 years post-NYSC with good University degree and at least 2 years of work experience in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja and must have a good knowledge of the Corporate, Diplomatic and business community in Abuja City.
- Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to Federal Government salary structure.
12th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, CV and scanned copies of certificates and passport-sized photograph to: [email protected] or [email protected] and copied to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail should include the position being applied for.
Note: Only applications which follow above steps will be considered.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here