Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state comprises Progress Kiddies (Nursery and Primary) and Progress College. Progress Kiddies also operates the Montessori system of teaching from cradle through early primary stages. Progress College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels.
Job Title: Computer Operator
- Must be a computer literate
- Entering of scores and data into the school website
- Able to teach computer practical effectively.
- Able to handle photocopy machines and printers.
- Able to handle multi-tasking
- Typing of examination questions and school letters.
- Applicant must have the minimum qualification of OND certificate and must be able to communicate fluently in English Language.
- At least 1 - 3 years post NYSC teaching experience.
- Age range 24 - 40 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- String ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Proficient in ICT
2nd January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV's and application letter to: [email protected]
Note: Successful applicants may be expected to resume in immediately.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here